Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'season13'.
Found 2 results
Bastion Mu Online posted a topic in Mu Online AdvertisementsSERVER SPECIFICATIONS: Season 13 EP 02 FULL Files IGCN Premium + Web DMNCMS Hosting OVH VPS Host 12GB ram, intel Xeon 2,33ghz, 1000mbps Location: Brazil. Capacity: up to 2000 online users. 1 Server Pub. Language: Spanish mainly RATES: Normal Exp: x600 - x200 dynamic Master Exp: x80 Max Normal level: 400 Max Master level: 520 Max Total Level: 920 Points per reset 5/6/7/7 Max Stats: 32.767 Mu Helper: ON low cost Auto Party: ON Party exp bonus Auto-Reconnect: ON 700 points per reset Full stats at 188 classic chars. Reset cost: 500 000 during March Reset cost does not multiply each reset GENERAL DROP: Common drop: 14% Excellent drop: 14/10000 ITEMS: No socket + exc No acc + exc Last tier items can be upgraded w/ harmony Socket max: 3 New Sets S12/ S13, Blood, Holy, Dark, Awakening exc(drop) and acc (ruud) CHAOS MACHINE: Chance of upgrading w/o LUCK +10 : 50% +11 : 45% +12 : 40% +13 : 35% +14: 30% +15: 25% Chance of upgrade w/ LUCK +10 : 75% +11 : 70% +12 : 65% +13 : 60% +14: 55% +15: 50% Chance of upgrading pentagrams +10 : 65% +11 : 60% +12 : 55% +13 : 50% +14: 45% +15: 40% Wing S3 creation = Max 50% Luck succes rate on creating wings= 50% Opt. succes rate: 10% chance you get 3 options Feather of Condor = Max 50% Event ticket creation = 100% Fenrir = 40% WEB MODULES: PK Clear 500.000 zen Reset stats: FREE Reset Skill tree: gCoins or gPoints(in-game) Change name: Paid (wCoins) Change class: Paid (wCoins) Web market: FREE VIP SYSTEM: Basic Bronze VIP - 5% discount on web shop and account setting modules. Adds 10% experience points gain on regular levels and master levels.Semi-basic Silver VIP - 10% discount on webshop and account settings modules. Adds 10% experience points gain on regular levels and 20% on master levels. 2% extra drop rate.Semi-premium Gold VIP - 15% discount on webshop and account settings modules. Adds 20% experience points gain on regular levels and 38% on master levels. 4% extra drop rate. Adds 5% chance of success rate on Chaos Machine combinations and upgrades.Premium Platinum VIP - 20% discount on webshop and account settings modules. Adds 30% experience points gain on regular levels and 50% on master levels. 4% extra drop rate. Adds 10% chance of success rate on Chaos Machine combinations and upgrades. Will give access to ABYSS VIP.Website: Bastion Mu Online WebsiteFollow us: Bastion Mu Online Facebook
- Village Muonline x500 Server Info http://villagemu.com Version: Pre Season 13 Experience: 500x Master Experience: 40x Drop Rate: 65% Maximum Level: 400 Maximum Master Level: 420 Points Per Level: 5/6/7 Max Stats 32767 Monsters spots in all maps ! Press TAB for minimap All characters from level 1 Webshop - OFFLINE Mu HELPER from level - 1 ELF buff till 220lvl Online ! Bronze, Silver, Gold Party ! New Jewels in game ! Nixie Battle Event Ferea Battle Event Labyrinth of Dimenstion Last Man Standing Medusa Event 5x Times a day Happy hour event with 1000x exp , drop , exc drop rates increased ! ALL events gives you 800x exp bonus !!! New Map - Ferea New Map - Nixies Lake New Sets - Holyangel Mastery Set New Weapons - Darkangel Weapons New Class ! Grow Lancer ! Get RUUD in BC , CC , DS , silver golden medals , heart drop and other events ! Reset in website Reset Level - 400 Reset Cost - 3kk * rr After reset - 500 free stat point - In Game Commands : "/gpost", "/post", "/addstr", "/addagi", "/addvit", "/addene", "/addcmd", "/pkclear", "/war", "/soccer", "/prop", /accept", /teleport" "/divorce", "/battlesoccer", "/endwar", /request on|off "/charinfo", "/offtrade", /setparty (autoparty system) http://villagemu.com