Admin

MuOnlineWebs Lite Version

Recommended Posts

LcTheSecond    0

Hi,   I'v got the files from RageZone (your post)

I've done everything right (i think) but I got an error in the translation section.

 

Also, I'm testing in Windows 12R2 but my hosting is Linux. So assuming I've got all requirements in configuration it does work right. I mean. it is not for windows web hosting only.  right?

Captura de Tela 2018-07-27 às 1.55.59 .png

Captura de Tela 2018-07-27 às 1.56.27 .png

Edited by LcTheSecond

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LcTheSecond    0
On 28/07/2018 at 0:27 PM, LcTheSecond said:

Hi,   I'v got the files from RageZone (your post)

I've done everything right (i think) but I got an error in the translation section.

 

Also, I'm testing in Windows 12R2 but my hosting is Linux. So assuming I've got all requirements in configuration it does work right. I mean. it is not for windows web hosting only.  right?

Captura de Tela 2018-07-27 às 1.55.59 .png

Captura de Tela 2018-07-27 às 1.56.27 .png

 

Well. I've run a update today and the problem was fixed. 

Maybe it was all along but thanks anyway.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LcTheSecond    0
On 06/05/2018 at 3:58 AM, clerigz said:

Hi when I move to a webhost I got this error

 

image.png.186d43eb7e761ab11ba57b16afc8f4c5.png

 

I'm having the same problem. Just uploaded the web files to web hosting.... Requirements are all OK. when I type website domain. it redirect to domain.com/setup. but gives this error.

File permission? maybe some web redirect function ??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LcTheSecond    0
On 06/05/2018 at 3:58 AM, clerigz said:

Hi when I move to a webhost I got this error

 

image.png.186d43eb7e761ab11ba57b16afc8f4c5.png

 

Ok, I've done it.

If you are still stuck heres what you do.

 

 

1 - open ..//application/config/config.php

      add your domain in       $config['base_url']             = 'http://domain.com/';   don't forget to set  the "/" at the end

2 - in your root folder.   ex.   ..\\www\   or ..\\htdocs\    create or edit the .htaccess

 

ADD to your .htaccess the following

 

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond $1 !^(index\.php|resources|robots\.txt)
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php/$1 [L,QSA] 

 

 

Some web hosting it is necessary to put a "?" after index.php

like this. = index.php?/

So, if you are using a web hosting like GoDaddy for example it should be like this;

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond $1 !^(index\.php|resources|robots\.txt)
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?/$1 [L,QSA] 

 

Well..

 

 

For me it worked just fine.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bykiller    0

I have a problem.

 

I make the installation smoothly but I can not access accounts in MuOnline DB . . Can not Find Account

I'm writing the GameServer Name in Setup Page  ( " OguzlarMu" like this )

GameServer İP :  I m writing 127.0.0.1 or Localip  ( 192.168.x.xx )

Sql Server port 1433 and access open 

 

 

5b6595bb806cc_Adsz.thumb.png.f6bcdd8be6ac3bf28f7417817706d732.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LcTheSecond    0
1 hour ago, bykiller said:

I have a problem.

 

I make the installation smoothly but I can not access accounts in MuOnline DB . . Can not Find Account

I'm writing the GameServer Name in Setup Page  ( " OguzlarMu" like this )

GameServer İP :  I m writing 127.0.0.1 or Localip  ( 192.168.x.xx )

Sql Server port 1433 and access open 

 

 

5b6595bb806cc_Adsz.thumb.png.f6bcdd8be6ac3bf28f7417817706d732.png

 

 

The way I see it. Your GameServer isn't the problem.

 

Your SQL connection isn't the problem because it is showing RANK.

 

The problem probably is in the Account DB. are you using MuOnline alone or MuOnline + MeMuonline ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bykiller    0

I m using IGC 9 Server Files. I used MVCORE before and there was no problem. I see Rankings but  account is not entered error =(

I using MuOnline DB only.and another DB Ranking,Event vs. vs.

 

I have 5 GameServer

GameServer_Regular  - name (OguzlarMu)

GameServer_Battlecore - name (BattleCore)

GameServer_Arca- name (Arca)

GameServer_Market- name (Market)

GameServer_Siege- name (Siege)

 

5b65b30e228a6_Adssz.png.fe300829fa16bf9c717b71b26f2a92e0.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LcTheSecond    0
1 hour ago, bykiller said:

I m using IGC 9 Server Files. I used MVCORE before and there was no problem. I see Rankings but  account is not entered error =(

I using MuOnline DB only.and another DB Ranking,Event vs. vs.

 

I have 5 GameServer

GameServer_Regular  - name (OguzlarMu)

GameServer_Battlecore - name (BattleCore)

GameServer_Arca- name (Arca)

GameServer_Market- name (Market)

GameServer_Siege- name (Siege)

 

5b65b30e228a6_Adssz.png.fe300829fa16bf9c717b71b26f2a92e0.png

 

 

 

Just to check.

While installing (setup) did you select. IGCN files ? Are you sure it is not MuEMU ? and did you set version number "9"  ???   

When in Setup (first step) was is showing MCripty error (in red) ?? Or Was it good (in Green) ???

 

Also. When in DataBase, Did you select Account DB and Character DB. As the same DB ? ( MuOnline)

Edited by LcTheSecond
Adding questions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LcTheSecond    0
24 minutes ago, bykiller said:

Yes, I m Select "Igc"

All in One DB :)

Account DB - MuOnline

Character DB - MuOnline 

Ranking DB - Ranking

 

1 - Is it a running server? did you already run the client and connected in the game?  

2 - While installing. When it loads all things from tables. Was it all green ? I mean did it load account table correctly ?

3 - are you using md5 ?

 

Obs.  Try using different browsers (FireFox, I.E., Safari)

Don't use localhost

 

if you don't have a domain for development go to \system32\drivers\etc\ and edit hosts files.

add;

 

127.0.0.1             anything.domain

 

 

Then use anything.domain in you site......    but don't forget to edit config.php for your domain change

 

Anything beyond that. I can help via TeamViwer in non comercial Time. ( Brasil/Brasilia TimeZone)

 

 

Edited by LcTheSecond

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now